One of these days I will have another real post. I have been sick and just busy. But I will leave you with this for now, the 2009 Questionnaire. I love doing these especially when I am bored at work.
1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before? Joined a running team
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Yup, I had 3 last year. 1. To lose weight which I did 28 pounds to be exact. 2. Sell more on Ebay, I sold stuff on ebay but not sure if it was more than the few years. 3. Buy a D90 Nikon...so I got the D5000 instead but hey I got the camera of my sweet little dreams!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No new babies this year.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Carlos’ grandfather passed away on December 30th
5. What countries did you visit? I wish I had left the country, maybe sometime in the near future but nothing planned.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? No cellulite on the back of my legs
7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Thanksgiving morning, completing a 5K
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Running 10.5 miles
9. What was your biggest failure? Not sure if I had a failure really. I would love to have gotten to 13 miles but it all takes time.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nothing major thankfully
11. What was the best thing you bought? New bedroom furniture and red paint for the walls...it’s lovely.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Kaela got an “Outstanding student” award. Jonathan and Bry got a “Caught Being Kind” awards as well.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Won’t say names or point fingers but it doesn’t take much time to say hello every now and then.
14. Where did most of your money go? Carlos’ truck was in the shop 3 times in 2009...f’ing expensive!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Turning 30! Most people don’t get excited to turn 30 but I was. Wanted to have a huge party but ending up out of town instead which was just as nice.
16. What song will always remind you of 2009? I’m a single lady by Beyonce
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier for sure.
b) thinner or fatter? Thinner for sure
c) richer or poorer? Same, no richer or poorer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Family dinners
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Laundry
20. How did you spend Christmas? All of my family can’t ask for much more than that.
21. Did you fall in love in 2009? Only with my husband
22. What was your favorite TV program? Biggest Loser, dude 2 seasons in 1 year!
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Tiger Woods...cheater!
24. What was the best book you read? I guess the Twilight Series, the first 2 were darn good, the last too not so much, I think I read them in 2009...seems so long ago!
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? iTunes, I know such a loser but I just learned how to download everything on all of our iPods, I know my brother n law is happy about that!
26. What did you want and get? Camera
27. What did you want and not get? A bike
28. What was your favorite film of this year? The Proposal, I have watched it I think 7 times already.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Turned 30, we celebrated in New Braunfels with a bunch of friends, love me some floating on the river and relaxing on a lake!
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Have a flat tummy after all my hard work but it’s still there dammit!
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? Lots of leggings, flip flops...dude size 8 finally!
32. What kept you sane? Myself and a few pedicures!
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Gerard Butler, um HOT!
34. What political issue stirred you the most? I don’t do politics
35. Who did you miss? My grandparents for sure.
36. Who was the best new person you met? Lorraine J.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009. If you stick to it, it will eventually happen, everything just takes time.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. I had the time of my life and I never felt this way before...Dirty Dancing...it’s all that came to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment