Monday, November 23, 2009

Weight and Measurements

It has been 8 weeks since I weighed and measured last. I did not anticipate 5 pounds lost. At this point I don’t feel much different from 8 weeks ago. I have been running for 11 weeks and am up to 6 miles! At this point and time my ultimate goal will be a ½ marathon which is 13 miles. I have not done much else other then run and eat less/better. So I am excited that it is still coming off! I have only 5 pounds left to go until my goal has been met and then I get to maintain it…which could be just as hard has getting if off! I won’t weigh again until the end of the year!

My results as of November 23rd:
Weight: 145 lbs
Waist: 30 inches
Lower waist: 34 inches (Below my belly button where my baby pooch is)
Hips: 40 inches
Left thigh: 23 inches
Right thigh: 23.5 inches
Left arm: 12 inches
Right arm: 12 inches

My results as of September 26th:
Weight: 150 lbs
Waist: 30.5 inches
Lower waist: 35.5 inches (Below my belly button where my baby pooch is)
Hips: 40.5 inches
Left thigh: 23.5 inches
Right thigh: 24 inches
Left arm: 12 inches
Right arm: 12 inches

My results as of July 31st:
Weight: 155 lbs
Waist: 30.5 inches
Lower waist: 35.5 inches (Below my belly button where my baby pooch is)
Hips: 41 inches
Left thigh: 23.5 inches
Right thigh: 24 inches
Left arm: 12.5 inches
Right arm: 12.5 inches

My results as of June 26th:
Weight: 158 lbs
Waist: 31 inches
Lower waist: 36 inches (Below my belly button where my baby pooch is)
Hips: 41.5 inches
Left thigh: 24 inches
Right thigh: 24 inches
Left arm: 12.5 inches
Right arm: 12.5 inches

My results as of May 8th:
Weight: 162 lbs
Waist: 31 inches
Lower waist: 35 inches (Below my belly button where my baby pooch is)
Hips: 42 inches
Left thigh: 25 inches
Right thigh: 25 inches
Left arm: 13 inches
Right arm: 13 inches

These results were done on April 4th:
Weight: 168 lbs
Waist: 33.5 inches
Lower waist: 37 inches
(Below my belly button where my baby pooch is)
Hips: 43.5 inches
Left thigh: 25.5 inches
Right thigh: 26 inches
Left arm: 13 inches
Right arm: 13 inches

Weight as of February 23rd: 173
At that point I didnt even think to measure myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment