Monday, July 13, 2009

Red red WALLS you make me feel so fine...

It was a good relaxing weekend. We had no plans and we went with it! Carlos painted our room all day on Saturday and man does it look good! We went with red and I LOVE it. I have a few more things I would like to do with the room to get it looking nice. The rest of the weekend we lounged and it was much needed!

I have done really badly the past 2 weeks with working out and eating right. Today I begin again. We have 8 weeks until our Garner trip and I would really like to be at least another 8 pounds less than I am right now. 8 pounds in 8 weeks is defiantly due able. I have lost 15 pounds so far and by no means am I ready to give up; I am not where I want to be. I got 2 of the P90X videos so I am going to try those out this week and see where that goes. I heard they are very hard…hard is what I may need though!

Sunday my sister had a birthday party for my niece and nephew and the kids had a great time. Here are a few pictures from the party that my dad took.







No comments:

Post a Comment