Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mommy may I?



Kaela had a great story to tell me yesterday when I got home.

They went to HEB grocery shopping with Jagi. Jagi was doing her normal up and down the aisles shopping and the kids were scouting out the samples. Bryanna found a rice sample that she wanted to try so she went up to the lady and asked for one. The lady asked where her mother was (they normally do, I guess just to make sure it is ok). Bryanna then points over to Kaela and says that’s my mom! The lady yells over to Kaela and says, “Hey mom is it ok if she has one?” Kaela who was at the cart looks up with a purse on her shoulder and says, “Oh sure she can have one!” and kinda signals with her hands (Seriously does she look old enough to have a kid; um she would have been 4 at birth?) Then Jonathan runs up and wants one too, so she too asks who his mom is and he points to Kaela as well! The lady asks again and Kaela agrees. I think they all had one good laugh!

So then last night we took the kids to the pool for an hour before it closed. It was adult swim when we got there, I didn’t realize it but I told Kaela not to waste her time and to go get in. She reminded me it was adult swim but then says, “Oh wait I am a mother of two, I am an adult!” and goes to jump in.

Pretty silly story but had to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment