Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Birthday Bliss

I had a great birthday. Turning 30 wasn’t so bad after all! We had no plans. Coming home from a 5 days mini-vacation just 2 days prior made the decision to just relax and stay at home easy.

When I got home, the kids had gotten me some fun flowers! Carlos too sent me flowers at work but I left them there to enjoy them all week long.



My mom and the kids made home-made pizza and it was really good!



Jonathan was in charge of the cake so he made my favorite dirt cake and Carlos went out and bought 30 candles for it!



My parents and sister got me cash which I cannot complain about whatsoever! Last week while were out of town we went to the outlet mall and Carlos told me to get a purse so I obliged!



And I got these Puma's as well…so so cute, can’t wait until they actually come in!



I am in the process of redoing my room as well. Color has been picked out, new dresser and bed has also been picked out just need to get it all in order and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment