Monday, June 1, 2009

To cut or not to cut

I started growing my hair out last spring for Locks of Love. I was determined to grow it at least 10 inches and then chop it for a good deed. I mean seriously there are millions of cancer patients that would love my hair and I am more than willing to help out. I am all about good deeds lately; I want to do good for others. After I started growing my hair I started to really like and wasn’t ready to part with it. Thankfully it wasn’t long enough. I am still growing it out, and yes I have had 2 trims since then just because I had to or else my hair just looks like a big mess. At this point, I am done being selfish and ready to chop it off and I think I have at least 10 inches to cut too. BUT I am going to be selfish for the summer. We go to Garner yearly with family and it’s too hard to go camping with short hair, you need a pony tail for camping so I am going to wait until after Garner to chop it off and I am going to try not to get any trims in between that time so it will be long enough come September. I think I am getting headaches from my hair already though; it will be a long hot summer!

I am a blog freak; I love reading people’s blogs I don’t even know. I was randomly picking other blogs and reading theirs just to be nosey and I came across one the other day. The mom who writes has THE.CUTEST.HAIR.EVER. so I saved her site just so I could see updated pictures of her hair. This is how I want my hair when I cut it in September. Carlos may freak out though!




I think if you click it will enlarge the pics

Hopefully she doesn’t mind me posting pictures of her not that she will ever know but seriously her hair? Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment