This is the kind of stuff I do at work when I am bored and have lots to do:
A - Age: 29 and counting…35 days left in my 20’s
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Putting up laundry (don’t mind washing or folding though)
D - Dog's name: Sadie
E - Essential start to your day item: Shower
F - Favorite color: Purple
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'4"
I - Instruments you play: None
J - Job title: Executive Assistant to the CFO
K - Kid(s): 3 sweetie pies
L - Living arrangements: House with Husband, 3 kids, Mom and Dad
M - Mom's name: Elizabeth, Mom, Jagi, Lizzy (depends on who she is talking to)
N - Nicknames: Rhyno-fab, Rhyno-dino, Mom, Mommy (again depends on who is talking to me)
O - Overnight hospital stay: 7 ½ years ago when I had my last baby
P - Pet Peeve: Drunk people
Q - Quote from a movie: The question isn't "what are we going to do," the question is "what aren't we going to do?"…Ferris Buellers Day Off
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother, both older
T - Time you wake up: my alarm went off at 5:30 but I didn’t get out of bed until 6.
U - Underwear: boy shorts
V - Vegetable you dislike: Spinach
W - Ways/Reasons you run late: I never run late, always on time…another pet peeve!
X - X-rays you've had: teeth, cant think of any other time I needed an xray.
Y - Yummy food you make: grilled cheese sandwiches and lately breakfast; eggs, potatoes, bacon!
Z - Zoo animals you like: baby elephants
No comments:
Post a Comment