Friday, May 29, 2009

I love you flower headband

UPDATED:
I found a new love; it’s this really cute black headband with a tacky flower on it. I have wore it every day since I purchased it at Claire’s, Kaela reminds me of this daily. I loved it so much that I went back to the mall to buy more colors but could not quite pick out a different color that I wear a lot probably because I only wear black. I went to a number of stores looking for the second best headband and came up empty. I loved my black one anyway and didn’t want to part with it.

I have worn it to work every day as well. I think it makes me look spunky. I am about to be 30, I want to be spunk! I actually blow dry my hair and fix it rather than throwing it in a pony tail. I have had lots of compliments on it, everyone seems to love it in the office or at least they have noticed it and made sure to mention it. Then after about a week of wearing it my coworkers asked if I had another color. I guess they were getting tired of the black one. I stopped wearing it at that point. I went back to the mall and purchased the white one. Today I am wearing the white one; I have no black on today so I look very summery. Here are the comments I have gotten from my coworkers on the white one:

Are you getting married today?

We need to come up with a new name for you, something that is more girlie because Ryan isn’t.

It’s ok to act like your 13 at times, it can be fun.

OH you bought another color, finally!

HA you must love those headbands, you should buy another color.

You look so sweet and innocent with that flower on your head.

Ok so seriously can’t a girl buy an accessory because she likes them and not have any comments, I mean seriously! No one ever made comments about how shitty my hair looked in a pony every day! I am keeping them both and I will continue to wear them…how you like that sucka!? I looked into purchasing the one below but I don’t think they make adult sizes but how freaking cute is the butterfly one?! I have contacted the lady asking for an adult size one.


http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7018761

** She does make them for adults! Her Etsy shop is called BUBBALou Bands**

No comments:

Post a Comment