Friday, May 8, 2009

Poundage and Measurments

Today marks the end of my 11th week of working out. 11 weeks has gone by really quickly, I can only hope the next 11 weeks goes by just as quick. Today I start BL Boot Camp, I am about to do it, hopefully I enjoy it because it is a 6 week video. I jumped up this morning because I was SO ready to weigh and measure myself, here are the results:

These results were done on April 4th:
Weight: 168 lbs
Waste: 33.5 inches
Lower waste: 37 inches
(Below my belly button where my baby pooch is)
Hips: 43.5 inches
Left thigh: 25.5 inches
Right thigh: 26 inches
Left arm: 13 inches
Right arm: 13 inches

My results as of May 8th:
Weight: 162 lbs
Waste: 31 inches
Lower waste: 35 inches(Below my belly button where my baby pooch is)
Hips: 42 inches
Left thigh: 25 inches
Right thigh: 25 inches
Left arm: 13 inches
Right arm: 13 inches

When I started 11 weeks ago, I only weighed myself and at that time I weighed 173 so as of today I have lost 11 pounds, I am good with 1 pound a week and at least it is consistant! I am excited to keep going now that I see results both in number and my clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment