Saturday Jonathan had his first playoff game. We got to the field early so we could hang our Tiger’s sign that some of the mothers painting, it turned out cute! The game was hot and very long – we lost but it was a good game! Baseball is now officially over for us…just in time for swim team to start on Wednesday. After the game we met up with another family from the team for some pizza and laughs. Then we went to the pool because we were all ridiculously hot and needed to cool down. That evening we ended up at some friend’s house for some great BBQ!
Sunday was Mother’s Day, I personally don’t like these little holidays but I went with the flow. Carlos and I were actually up before the kids. I did a load of laundry and worked out…Carlos actually worked out with me, I couldn’t believe it. We jogged and walked at the park and then did some jumps on the benches. He was a great partner and I can only hope he keeps it up with me, I would love a work out partner! We went to the pool again and it was so crowded. We then brushed and washed the dog. She now has a pretty pink collar and looks so good! It was a pretty relaxing day.
Next weekend we only have 1 thing on the calendar, ahem!
No comments:
Post a Comment