First and foremost, thanks to all of those who bought baseball raffle tickets from Jonathan. His goal was to not be the #1 seller but to be the #2 seller. The first place seller won an xbox 360, we have that. The second place winner won an iPod Touch which WE totally wanted! Anyhow when it was all said and done Jonathan finished up selling 198 tickets for his baseball association. We got the list of winners yesterday and sure enough my boy was the # 2 seller – WE were very excited. Last night we went to pick up his prizes and I say prizes because any kid that sold over 75 got a $50 gift card to Best Buy. His eyes were HUGE when he saw the iPod Touch, he had no clue what it really was, and he was quite delighted and couldn’t wait to use it! When we walked into the house the girls were not happy at all – they were very jealous that Jonathan had a new cool toy and they didn’t. Maybe Jonathan will share…but I doubt it! Jonathan had just got an iPod Shuffle for his birthday so now Mommy gets it so I am a winner too!

The other night Carlos took all the kids up to the park to play ball, what a surprise huh?! Kaela is a really good ball player too, it’s too bad that we haven’t started her in softball but hopefully she will play next year. Carlos throws the balls fairly hard at the kids because they can catch them. Well he threw the ball at Kaela and she didn’t catch it but her chin did and now she has a huge bruise! Poor gal – I had to share the picture of it. Carlos felt pretty bad and had no clue he had even hit her! Whoops.

I weigh and measure tomorrow morning…I am really hoping to see some good results but I will definitely share them with you all! I also start BL* Boot Camp tomorrow as well, I hope I like as much as I have like Cardio Max and the Shred.
*Biggest Loser
No comments:
Post a Comment