Friday, April 24, 2009

Party for ME!



I love the 80’s, songs, clothes everything about it. I was born in 79 but grew up in the 80’s and 90’s. My 30th birthday is just around the corner and I want a party. I haven’t had a party since I was probably in 5th grade, I am sure my mom stopped them once I was in junior high, I will have to ask. Anyhow a party is what has been on my mind lately. I have this whole FUN party planned out…I can’t give too much detail but I think it could come together quite nicely and just be a fun evening to remember for a long time. Last night I was telling Carlos about it and he said, “Well you need to tell me what you want because I was trying to put something together for you too.” I asked him what it was and he hesitated at first and then told me he wanted to get a limo to pick us all up and take us to Benihana’s to eat, then drop the kids and my parents back off and then for a bunch of us to go downtown club hopping. I love food and I LOVE dancing even more and I have wanted to go out dancing for a long while now BUT I am really leaning towards my fun party that I have planned so nicely in my mind; seriously even the invites will be fantastic! So I have a dilemma, not that my sweet husband cares what I decide but I don’t want to hurt his feelings, hell he planning something for ME! Decisions decisions!

I can’t believe I will be 30 soon, it’s the new 20’s right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment