Bryanna's hawk
Jonathan's hornet
We had a good weekend, it went by fast though but then ended up turning to a long weekend for me!
Friday, which is normal for us, we didn’t do much. We ate whatever we could find in the house and I baked brownies for the Jamboree on Saturday. It poured down so I was happy to be at home.
Saturday was the Jamboree at the kid’s school. It’s the much anticipated carnival, confetti eggs, silly string, games, food and lots of fun. We got so lucky with the weather, I think it sprinkled once but the rest of the time the sun was shining, I have the sun burn to prove it!
Monday I called in sick to work. It was the second grade zoo trip and Bryanna so desperately wanted me to be there. Carlos and I both ended up going with her. It was fun! I do have to say there have been lots of changes to the zoo since I had been last. There is an entire new train station which was pretty nice.
Then Tuesday I got up like normal to get dressed, I knew it had rain all night long but I guess I didn’t know how much rain we had actually received. We got a call saying school was cancelled due to flooding so I sunk back into bed and fell fast asleep! So needless to say, I had a 4 day weekend!
My Biggest Loser 6 week work out is going good. I am on the 3rd level now so that means it’s a 40 minute workout. I love the last 10 minutes, it's the best work out ever. It is a butt burner for sure...love to feel my ass burning! (Is that appropriate?) Next Thursday I will officially be done and I can weigh and measure myself which I am looking forward to doing. I have purchased my next 6 week video which I will start next Friday after I complete the Cardio Max 6 weeks. Here is my next 6 weeks:

I hope it's really good - I am excited to start it! So far I loved Jillians 30 Day Shred and I have really enjoyed the Cardio Max that has Jillian and Bob. Not sure who is in this one but we shall see!
No comments:
Post a Comment