Days 6, 7 and 8 have been good. I don’t dread going home to work out so far. It’s a pretty quick work out. I do have to say though I am not sure who is more annoying, my personal trainer Jillian or Bryanna! Jillian tells me I can’t take a break because I am only giving her 20 mins of my day, ok fine I can deal with that BUT Bryanna stands there while I work out and tells me: push mom, straighten your leg, look at the ceiling, no breaks all while slapping my rear end! I think she found her calling in life – she just needs to keep her little cute figure from now until she is older!
Jonathan has his first scrimmage game tonight. The team is OK, Carlos is hoping to make them great ball players. If he works with them like he has worked with Jonathan since he was 3 then they should turn out decedent! It will be fun to watch, we are really excited about the season beginning. We LOVE watching little league ball!
Spring Break is 2 weeks away…yippie! I am really hoping to take 3 days off with the kids. I want to take them to Sea World or Fiesta Texas, both in San Antonio. The girls and I are going to see Taylor Swift that Friday at the Rodeo so that should be fun! Speaking of rodeo, I got tickets for Jonathan and his cousin Mason to go see Jonas Brothers this weekend at the rodeo so Jonathan is SUPER excited about that!
No comments:
Post a Comment