Today is day 5 of 30 Day Shed, I have done well. I am finally not sore all day long which is nice. I can walk down the stairs in no pain. It’s getting a little easier and I am sure just when it gets easy it will be time for level 2, which from the previews it looks hard! I didn’t even weigh myself before I started on Monday. I know pretty much what the scale said anyhow: FATASS! I won’t weigh myself until the 30 days are up. I like to see big results, if I don’t see big results I will be out looking for Jillian to kick her ass, I should have some more muscle by then since we have to use weights!
Yesterday I took the day off to go on Bryanna’s field trip to Blue Bell Creameries. It’s in Brenham, Texas. It was so much fun. I hadn’t been there since I was a little girl. The tour was actually pretty interesting and they were in the process of making 3 different kinds of ice cream as well as ice cream sandwiches which is one of my favorites. The kids seemed to enjoy it too and we got FREE ice cream at the end.
It’s Friday and I am SO glad…have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment