Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Drop and give me 20!

Ho – ly SHIT!

I know this is a family run website but seriously sometimes it has to be about me! So I am officially back to being a fat ass. I went shopping over the weekend for MYSELF and couldn’t fit into any of the bottoms I wanted and I sure as hell was not going a size up…hell-to-the-NO! So I bought like 8 tops instead.

Back to my holy shit…a couple weeks ago I purchased this wonderful video



If anyone watches the Biggest Loser you know her, if you don’t watch the Biggest Loser well she is one of the trainers on the show and she is the Biggest Bitch but she is very effective or at least she seems to be pretty darn effective to those who are on the show. Anyhow now that I am totally and completely disgusted with the way I look and feel it is that time again, my friends, to try to lose some poundage. I was supposed to be working out since my last birthday anyhow. I turn 30 in July and who wants to look fat and ugly on their 30th birthday?! Not I.

Back to the video. It was the hardest 20 minutes that I have had recently. The first thing she wanted out of me was pushups! HELLO I haven’t done a push up since, hell maybe junior high. I can’t lift my own freaking weight! I hung in there and I have to hang in there for at least 30 days so I can shed my 20 pounds…we will see. I officially stopped the cokes and chocolate again yesterday. Trying to eat fruit for my snacks, you know the drill!

Wish me luck, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment