Thursday, February 19, 2009

Benda What, Benda Who, Bendaroos!

Well the infamous Bendaroo’s came in the mail yesterday. We didn’t let the kids open them until last night after basketball practice and dinner. As soon as dinner was down, Carlos handed Bry and Jonathan the box. They were super excited! It was like Christmas morning all over until about 10 minutes into playing with the Bendaroo’s…

Jonathan: (leans back in his chair) Bry I think we should put them all back in the box and return them.

Bryanna: Yeah they aren’t as much fun as I thought they would be (pouty look on her face)

Mom: You have already played with them though; I don’t think we can return them.

Jonathan: I am putting them back correctly mom and then we can tape the box and you can just send it back, I want my dollars back.

Mom: I will call the company tomorrow and let them know how unsatisfied my 7 and 8 year olds were with their infomercial purchase!

Grandpa: That is why you never buy stuff off the tv!

Mom: Maybe we can sell them to Jaime for ½ prices, Oliver wanted them too!

Jonathan/Bryanna: Whatever!

Needless to say, then Bendaroos went back in the box in hopes to be sent back so they can have the “dollars” back. Jaime did say she would buy them ½ price from the kids if we can’t send them back!

When I say unsatisfied, boy do I mean it. Bryanna was practically in tears she hated them so much! I wish she would have let me take a picture but it was to die for hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment