Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just here

We have been so unbelievably busy! Jonathan and Bryanna are playing basketball. Their team hasn’t won one game yet. Jonathan is a little bummed about this BUT Bryanna could care less. She loves it and is pretty good too. All the teams they are playing are 2nd graders and huge. We have a bunch of midgets on our team and some 1st graders! I try to explain to Jonathan that it doesn’t matter whether you win or lose as long as you are having fun…which he is. He loves it.

Carlos decided to take on being the head coach to Jonathan’s baseball team which starts in March. He is very nervous but really excited. He talked his brother in to assistant coaching with him. I know they will do a great job! Kaela will be keeping up with the baseball book and will get paid for it, she is excited about that. I will probably step up and be team mom just because although I am holding out hope that another mother will want to do it. It will be an interesting 4 months. I really hope Carlos loves it and wants to do it again. Being involved is important and Jonathan is excited that his dad is the Coach!

The company I work for moved locations. We are no longer in downtown Houston. We moved in a little bit and it’s about 10 mins closer to home which is nice, the commute got a little shorter. This week has been a mess and just really busy trying to get stuff unpacked and put away here; I even had to come in over the weekend which is probably a first for me in 9 years of working here.

No good stories to tell but no news is always good news in my book! I don’t even know if I have recent pictures to post. I will have to go back and look! I have been really bad about taking pictures lately just because I hate my camera and want a new one. Hopefully that is one thing I will get this year.

Have a great week and I will try to get some pictures up.

No comments:

Post a Comment