I think the kids had a great spring break; a break is what they needed.
Monday they just hung around the house. They had plans to go to the rodeo with my mom and sister but my niece was running fever so they put it off until Tuesday.
Tuesday came quick they were off to the rodeo for some animal petting, cotton candy eating and rides. They were exhausted by the time they got home, just the way my mom and I like them!
These were the only two pics that they took with all the kids, it was at the beginning of their day.
Wednesday I took off and we stayed around the house, cleaned up and relaxed.
The weather was awesome so we walked to Sonic for “happy hour”.
Then the kids decided it would be fun to wash my car.
While they washed my car I finished the 4th book in the Twilight series…FINALLY!
Thursday Jonathan went to work with Carlos so my mom, the girls and I went to see a movie.

It was really good and I was glad we went, they girls enjoyed it too.
After the movie Kaela had her 12 year old check up, an hour and ½ and 4 shots later we were walking out the door to the mall to window shop!
Friday the girls and I went to see Taylor Swift at the Rodeo, SO MUCH FUN! She was great and put on an excellent show, I would probably see her again in concert if she came back around.
Saturday we had a birthday party to go to for a 2 year old. The kids thought they would be too old for the party but ended up having fun!
Probably too old but what the heck!
PLEASE dont drop the iPhone, it's not ours!
Kids always love moonwalks!
Sunday we were outside for most of the day watching Carlos play softball.
No comments:
Post a Comment