We have a party coming up in 2 weekends so we did manage to go to the mall with the other million people that wanted covered parking, I swear we circled a few hundred times just so we didn’t have to get wet! We were successful in finding covered parking and outfits for the party. So I bought a halter dress that is long. I don’t think I have ever worn a halter before so I am a little nervous! It is super cute though and I am excited to wear it. I have always wanted one of those long cute dresses too. What do you think?

Gotta love me some JCPenny's! Its the print dress, cute? Will I look just like the model, most likely not!
Day 20 of my shred was yesterday that means I moved up to level 3. I am sore today but not what I expected. It wasn’t too hard but everything had weights even the jumping jacks and jump rope but most of the exercises were the same as level 1 and 2 just a little more difficult. I will weigh myself next Thursday morning; ideally I would love to see 7 pounds lost. I know 20 is a stretch given I haven’t done Jillian’s eating diet so I am pulling for a 7, it’s my lucky number! At this point I am thinking of starting over after my 30 days and upping my weights. It’s a hard work out but honestly 20 minutes a day has been simple for me to commit too.
No comments:
Post a Comment