we are a crazy, tv watching, bike riding, park playing, sports loving, easy going, busy being, flip flop wearing, always eating, shopping, movie watching, hunting, camping, talking, reading, photograph taking, vacationing family.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
30 Days Over
Yesterday was my 30th day of shredding, yippee! This morning I jumped on the scale, I lost 5 pounds in 30 days, I guess it is decent. My mom says I have defiantly lost inches but of course I didn’t measure myself 30 days ago to confirm that. I plan to measure myself though today so I can keep track of weight and inches. I have decided to start it over. I am going back to level 1 but this time follow the harder girl and not do the moderate exercises and I have upped my weights as well. I feel much better than I did at the beginning and I have notice a big change in my pants, mostly in the rear which is always nice. I don’t necessarily have a goal, 30 pounds would be ideal but I will just continue to do this as long as I am interested. It feels good to work out and sweat which I actually enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment