Friday, March 27, 2009

Change O' Plans

Last night I was trying to decide when to do my working out when all of a sudden the doorbell rings. I run down stairs to see who it is and it’s the lovely Lorraine B. (she is a long time friend and new neighbor to our hood) She heard I have been doing the Jillian 30 Day Shred and thought I should try working out with Bob too so brought me The Biggest Loser Cardio video, she is so sweet! I was actually pumped, I have looked at it on eBay to purchase I just hadn’t done it. She said I could borrow it for a couple of week just to try it out – SWEET! So after we said our goodbyes and thank you’s I ran back up stairs to try it. I am kinda thrilled, it’s a 6 week work out and it has 3 levels again, basically you are on each level for 2 weeks. SO I started last night and it’s hard (my ass is hurting today) the only thing I don’t like is that there is no ab work out so I will have to do it on my own. We shall see if I lose more, less or the same in the next 6 week and I will measure my waist and hips this time! Check back for updates!


Bob may be too nice for me, I like getting yelled out while I work out it keeps me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment