Resolutions, sometimes I think they are stupid but then I try to see them as goals. It’s always good to have goals to work forward to. That’s what I am trying to do this year. Here are my top 3:
1. The obvious, lose weight. I need to not only for myself but so my doctor won’t yell at me in March! I have officially started looking for a treadmill to purchase, I even made room for one this weekend. My mom and Kaela said they would also use it.
2. Sell more goods on EBAY! I know that sounds like a stupid resolution but remember these are goals. I sold at the beginning of the 2008 and I averaged about $50 a month. Although that doesn’t sound like much, it usually paid a bill or two so I can’t complain and it really isn’t that time consuming. Your stuff sells for way more on EBay then at a garage sale!
3. Purchase my D90 so I can pursue my photography wants and needs! My brother n law is an amazing photographer and I love the camera and take decent photos too. Together we would love to have a photography business; we just need to push each other. I have even started to think of our business name!
No comments:
Post a Comment