2009 is in full swing for us. Although it really doesn’t feel like a new year, the date says it is!
I officially have a second job, I started January 1. For the past 7 years or so I have “volunteered” unwillingly for a sports association in our area. (My boss is the commissioner so when I say unwillingly it’s because he makes me!) Anyhow the registrar of the association stepped down and my boss first asked if I were interested. I will actually get paid he said so I said SURE! I am now the registrar for Spring Branch Memorial Sports Association. This month is baseball registration, it has started off slow so far but I have no doubt that it will get hectic at some point making sure everyone has given me their birth certificates and payment etc. I am excited and its extra cash so I can’t complain too much.
Jonathan and Bryanna have their first basketball game on Saturday. I can’t wait to see Bryanna play. Jonathan played last year so I know he “knows” the game but Bryanna – it should be fun to watch. She isn’t too sure of what to do and when but I know she will catch on.
Carlos was asked to be the head coach of Jonathan’s baseball team this year. I know a big part of him wants to step up. He knows exactly what to do and he would be really good at it. He helped coach last year so he knows the drills. I am hoping he takes it on and I know Jonathan would love for him to be the head coach as well. Only time will tell.
Kaela has informed me she wants to do band camp this summer. I am excited that she is that interested in the instrument she picked. It’s at University of Texas and they would stay a week. I am all for her going but she wants a friend to go so now she has to see if one of her friends is actually willing to go. I guess I should start saving some money for that, it’s like $500 for the week!
We hope you New Year has started off right!
No comments:
Post a Comment