Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bend-A-Roo's

Let me fill you in before I give you the conversation. Bryanna and Jonathan decided they would combine their money and purchase something together. They would not tell anyone what they were planning on purchasing. They had $8 in change and $2 in bills. Last night Carlos found Bryanna’s wallet and it had $12 in it left over from Christmas. Conversation:

Carlos: Hey Bryanna here is your wallet and there is $12 in it!

Jonathan: (Whispering) lets add it to the rest of the money, I will go get it.

Jonathan brings down the jar of money.

Bryanna: I think there is enough to buy it now. (Still whispering)

Me: What are ya’ll saving for?

Jonathan/Bryanna: NOTHING, we can’t tell you.

Carlos: If you tell us maybe we can help you if you are short money.

Jonathan: FINE…Bendaroos

EVERYONE: HA HA HA (we are laughing hysterically!)

See Bendaroos is something they saw off a commercial, kind of like an infomercial for kids. I LOVE infomercials and I thought it was the funniest thing when Jonathan and Bryanna wanted to purchase something off the tv too! Two kids after their mothers own heart!

Guess what is coming in 2-3 weeks? Yup their Bendaroo's! I purchased it for them this morning...with their money they saved. Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment