Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby...

You are my baby. I remember when we went to see your first ultrasound, your dad just knew that he was having another girl BUT I knew, call it instinct or intuition but I knew you were going to be a boy! The smile on your dads face…

You are a very busy 7 year old. You love sports, anything with a ball you excel in. You have tons of energy but at the end of the day you love to crawl into our bed and snuggle. You love to make your bed but hate to clean your room. You still ask me to hold. You love piggy back rides down the stairs. If you have to walk down the stairs yourself you usually slide half way down the railing. You are very honest; I can always trust you will tell the truth. You whine a lot! You are normally the first to fall asleep and the first to rise. You still like me to put your clothes out on the bed in the mornings. You think new tennis shoes make you run faster. You never wiggle your teeth which is why you have only lost 2. You are very good at saving your money; it’s very hard for you to spend it all at once. You are very sweet, don’t usually talk back, you are the nice one of the bunch. You let your sisters tell you what to do for now, one day I am sure you will be telling them what to do. You love to watch sports, wrestling, football, baseball, swimming, it doesn’t matter you are hooked. You strive to make E’s on all of your spelling tests. You love my back scratches, you ask for them often.

You are like no other which makes me smile every day. Your big heart makes my heart melt. I love you today, tomorrow and for eternity.

Happy 7th Birthday my baby, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment