Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Time fly's by...

Where does time go? Wouldn’t it be cool if we could just pause for a moment and soak up all the old memories good and bad for a day and we wouldn’t lose any more time? I have loved my children from the day I met each one of them. I have also loved every stage of their life, some more than others but nevertheless all of them. They are all at a very active stage in their lives right now and Carlos and I have waited for it for a while now. We love watching our kids succeed in the activities they are in; we could stay here forever although we know it won’t happen that way. They are changing every day.

My dad found a roll of film in his room a couple weeks ago took it to get developed and brought it home. He gave me the envelope when I got home and said these are for you, you gotta see them. I opened it and nearly fell to the floor with gleam. They were of my kids, almost 5 years ago. I love looking back at the kid’s baby pictures and remembering, that is what we did with these. We talked about how much ALL of them have changed, how cute they were, what they were like at that age, how chubby Jonathan was, how wild Bryanna was back then and she still is, how little teeth Kaela had! I wanted to share 2 of the pictures with you. (They are pictures of a picture so not the best quality)

Everyone needs to go find old photos and remember…its fun, I promise!



No comments:

Post a Comment