Monday, June 30, 2008

New addition

So we have a new family member! No we didn’t adopt a child or an animal and don’t plan to any time soon if ever. We haven’t even named our new member of the family but we are thinking or at least I am for the perfect name.

Carlos hunts a lot and we have an annual camping trip to Garner State Park with his family. Not that I am above sleeping in tents because the past 4 years I have slept in a tent but for some reason last camping trip just sucked, my kids are getting bigger, the tent is getting smaller and bugs seem to squeeze into the tent more easily now. I was pretty much fed up with the tent, air mattress and my husband sleeping in his own mini cot tent by himself. With much discussion, thought and shopping around we decided to purchase a travel trailer! We are very excited about our purchase and the kids are even more excited. We would like to see more state parks in Texas and beyond. I just wanted to share a picture of our new family member.



*** Weight update***
Nope still haven’t weighed myself yet. This is our 5th week walking and doing the ab coaster. I feel great and feel like I am starting to look better. Although I am not sure how much weight I have lost I do feel as though I have lost some inches. I could just kick myself for not measuring before this all started. I read another ladies website, www.sundrymourning.com and she just had her second baby I think early this year and she just got into a bikini. She actually works out much harder than I do but she has still been an inspiration, she is young, cute, has lots of energy and is a way better writer then I will ever be!

1 comment: