Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Razorback Hogs

I was actually dreading summer baseball, hot, sticky, tired, too much money spent at the concession stand, crazy over the top parents BUT Jonathan is going to learn so much. He is only playing infield which is great experience for him. No more sitting in the outfield picking grass, he has to be “baseball ready” all the time now. Last night was the first game; he played short stop, 3rd base and 1st base. He got 4 kids out – he did a great job but sure was exhausted by the time we got home.

The field was actually quiet, not what I expected; all the crazy over the top parents didn’t seem to be around. The summer season is a lot more laid back, they don’t even take score although I did – I had too! But that sure does take pressure off of the kids.

Our coach has another son that is playing on a different league so he won’t be around for the entire game this season so Carlos and another guy stepped up. Carlos did a great job, he even got to pitch – we are calling him Lights Out Los, he ended the game!

Enjoy a few pictures from the game:




Baseball ready at 3rd base


Carlos pitching

No comments:

Post a Comment