we are a crazy, tv watching, bike riding, park playing, sports loving, easy going, busy being, flip flop wearing, always eating, shopping, movie watching, hunting, camping, talking, reading, photograph taking, vacationing family.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
15 months = 30 years old!
I am going to be 30 in about 15 months…eek! I have heard over and over it’s so hard to lose weight once you get into your 30’s…hell it started for me after Jonathan! I go for my yearly check up next month and I am going to make my doctor go back into time for me and tell me what my weight was before baby days. I am hoping it’s not more than 30 pounds but I seriously doubt that. I really need to lose weight to get back to being comfortable, right now I am far from being comfortable. My pants are tight, I have nice rolls when I sit and I feel like I have 3 chins! I am thinking: 15 months, 2 pounds a month until I am 30 I can do that right?! I felt like if I post it then maybe I can do a monthly update on if I have lost any and it will keep me going for over a year. I have dieted before but usually about 5 months and then I am done. I am not going to go overboard because that usually screws me in the end; I get tired and just give up. I have officially stopped drinking cokes…again since Monday and I am just really trying to eat less and exercise when I can. I love food, who doesn’t!? But less won’t hurt right? I am not one of those people that religiously weigh themselves. Honestly right now I couldn’t even tell you how much I weigh, I really don’t even want to know but I have to start somewhere so I will have to force myself to find a scale today and read the trip digit number. Wish me luck in my endeavor to become a cute 30 year old mother and wife!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment