Monday, April 14, 2008

The week finally went fast

WOW crazy week for us! Baseball baseball and more baseball it seemed, I was almost tired of baseball…ALMOST but not quite. Jonathan had a game Monday they won 15 to 3. Another game on Tuesday, they lost 15-14 – it was probably the best game of the season so far. The game was completely packed with excitement. He had practice on Friday but started to fill sick so he didn’t end up staying and then a game very early Saturday morning. They lost 21-18 – another good game but we had very bad calls against us. After the game on Saturday the kids and I went to a baby shower for one of Carlos’ cousins. The kids got to play with a few cousins they don’t get to see too often so they had a good time. After that we all came home and just lounged the rest of the day. We had rented movies on Friday night and they watched more Saturday night while I cleaned. Sunday we slept in, ate breakfast tacos and just hung out. Jonathan had team pictures and Bry had brownies Sunday afternoon. Our weather this weekend could not have been any more perfect.

The kids only have 7 more weeks of school left; they are SO ready for summer. Swim team starts mid May and they can’t wait to be able to get in the pool. All the kids are doing swim team this summer so we will be busy with that for the entire month of June. They keep asking what our summer vacation is going to be this year and I have no clue yet. They have lots of ideas. It’s cute to hear them tell me where they want to go when they have no clue what the place is called. They remember us going but they have to describe it to me – it’s a guessing game.

I still haven’t down loaded the pics from Jaime’s shower…whoops. I will seriously try to do that this week so you can see how cute she looks although she is ready to pop!

UPDATE: I am still going strong on losing weight for the next 15 months. I had a great week although I didn’t have time to work out once but I am trying to take the stairs rather than the escalator at work and walking faster then I normally would. I have not gotten on a scale yet but I need to do that so I know what I started at.

No comments:

Post a Comment