Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekly Update...

I think Kaela and I have finally recovered from our trip, laundry and suitcases have been put away! Our weekend was pretty busy. Friday morning I got into my car to go to work and it would not start…again! I have been having problems with it of course since I paid it off in January. I called Dad and he told me to just have it towed to the dealership and get it fixed, we did and $1300 later I got it back! It works though! Needless to say I didn’t go to work on Friday but got to clean and it was great! Saturday we had a baby shower for Jaime. It was nice and small, just close friends. She got lots of diapers and was happy! Oliver got a few things too! During the shower was Jonathan’s second game. I missed it obviously but he had quite a few people there to cheer him on. The Tigers got spanked BUT Jonathan did a great job so in our eyes that’s all that counts! Sunday we took the kids shopping. Everyone got new shoes and a new outfit! Plaid shorts are in style and I am trying to convince Jonathan that they are cool! He hasn’t agreed yet but I am determined to get him in a pair. The girls got a pair each and they looked so cute in them this morning when they were going to school!

The kids got their report cards on Friday. They all did SO well this last nine weeks. Kaela had 5 A’s and 1 B (an 89!). She also got her TAKS scores and did excellent too! Bryanna had all S’s BUT 14 tardies! I just had to laugh. I usually walk them in to class but since my car has been acting up I haven’t been able to turn it off in the morning once I get it started...ghetto I know. Anyhow since it is fixed I started walking them to class again this morning, she was NOT late today! Jonathan was great too, Kinder is a little different the way they do grades but Ms. Ferguson had wonderful things to say about my sweetie!

I have a few pictures from the shower I will share but I brought the wrong camera today. I will try to post them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment