Wow what a long week it has been and its only Wednesday! I feel like I need another vacation from our Washington Trip. We were nonstop the entire week, not a whole lot of down time and lots of walking. My feet were bruised by Saturday. I have been pooped all week on top of getting sick, not sure if it is allergies or something more.
Apparently me being out of town is no big deal around our house, kinda sad! I have never left town before without everyone for that long of a time. Between Carlos, Jagi and Aunt Brenda they kept the kids pretty busy! Although they were happy to see me on Friday when they came to pick us up at midnight! Poor things stayed up that late just to get their souvenirs.
We had no plans for Easter at all; actually the Easter Bunny had not bought one thing for the kids. Being out of town totally threw me, I mean the Easter Bunny, off! Saturday about 8pm Carlos and I took a trip to Target to get Easter basket stuff for the kids! Sunday we ended up waking up and driving to Seguin. That is where most of Carlos’ extended family lives. It ended up being a great day for the kids. We crashed an Easter party where his Aunt and Uncle were and the kids got to join in the Easter egg hunt and the piƱata. We drove home pretty early and stopped at Grandma Sylvia’s for another Easter egg hunt and some food! We were pooped by the time we got home and Spring Break was officially over for the kids!
Jonathan had his official first baseball game on Monday. They won 17 to 6! It was a great game. Jonathan struck out on his first time up but got on base the second and third time and scored! He plays left centerfield and had 2 balls come his way, he tried hard to catch them but didn’t…oh well by the end of the season I have no doubt that he will be catching those balls! They have their second game on Saturday. It’s amazing how competitive some of the parents are. Mom and I were just sitting in the stands listening to some of the mom’s – they sure do know a lot…or at least think they do! I pretty much have the attitude of “it’s just a game and they are here to have fun”. Boy if I said that out loud I would probably get my rear kicked by certain mothers!
We are throwing Jaime a baby shower on Saturday. Very small and simple…at Guadalajara! Hopefully she gets lots of pink stuff for the new baby. Time fly’s, she is due in May so that gives her just a little over a month left!
I have no new pictures except the ones from Washington, I will be deleting those soon so I can take new ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment