She reached her goal for chores and got her iPod. Uncle Mike helped her download all of her favorite cd's on to it this past week and she is now ready to board the plane!
I am posting a picture of the chore sheet just so you can get a view of how hard she really had to work for the iPod. Also Bryanna and Jonathan saw what her "reward" was so they are now doing a chore chart as well...for what item we have no clue but they thought it was pretty cool to work towards a fantastic reward! Towards this last week Bryanna started to steel some of Kaela's chores which didnt sit well with Kaela. I had to tell Bryanna she had to wait until Kaela had completed her chart since she had a deadline! Bryanna may now resume her chores!
We will have lots of photos to share when we return and believe me...I will be sending them ALL out - we all know I am a photo fanatic!
Kaela's Chore Chart
Bryanna's Chore Chart
Jonathan's Chore Chart
I had to share these last few pictures. Bryanna is not a sports girl what so ever. She loves art and she loves to be in the kitchen. Grandpa has been trying out new receipes lately and lets Bryanna help in the kitchen. They are making Cioppino today. She picked a chef's hat out of the treat box at school so she was wearing it while cooking...too cute!
It will be a while until my next post since we leave Monday but for those of you who are on Spring Break...have a wonderful week off!
No comments:
Post a Comment