Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekly Update

It will be intersting to see how long I do a weekly update. There are lots of weekend that we really just do nothing at all! Kaela got to spend the night at her bff's house on Friday. She was very excited to get away from her brother and sister and they were actually glad she was gone too...how rude I thought but I guess that comes with the territory! Jonathan had a very early basketball game on Saturday, all the kids were dragging! They are 5-0 though! We have 2 more games left. I am Cookie Troop Manager this year for Bryanna's brownie troop so after the game Carlos and I had to go pick up all the cookies her troop sold. 129 cases of cookies. We pull up and all we both can say is...OH HELL NO! The line was a never ending snake needless to say we were pulling out 90 mins later with all of our cookies stuffed in and out of Carlos' truck! The weather was very nasty Saturday so I took that opportunity to sort everyones cookies and called every parent to have them come get the cookies, some are still sitting in our dining room but they are almost gone. Sunday turned out to be a beautiful day. The kids and I ran errands then Oliver came over to play - he loves coming over and never wants to leave. He is quite the talker now, I had a conversation with him over the walkie talkies, it was pretty darn cute! Bryanna, Kaela and I were off to her Brownie meeting Sunday evening and Carlos and Jonathan were off to Carlos' softball games...it was a late night, we were eating Whataburger at 930! I am off today - Presidents Day. The kids wanted to ride their bikes to school so we got lucky and had great weather so we were out the door at 7, I am leaving in about 15 mins to ride my bike back up to school to pick them up. Carlos and I watched a movie Friday night, Wild Hogs - HILARIOUS! Everyone needs to rent it!

No comments:

Post a Comment