we are a crazy, tv watching, bike riding, park playing, sports loving, easy going, busy being, flip flop wearing, always eating, shopping, movie watching, hunting, camping, talking, reading, photograph taking, vacationing family.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
26 More Days...
Hopefully you aren't tired of my countdown yet! We are just too darn excited not to share! We have 26 more days until our trip. Kaela is quickly working on her chores so she can have her iPod. Carlos and I have purchased it but it is safely tucked away in a hiding spot! If she doesn’t complete the chores it goes to ME! I told her last night she needed to work hard so I have time to actually download songs on it before we leave OR she will be listening to silence on it. We are anxiously awaiting our final itinerary. I am dying to see all the wonderful and exciting places we are going! As soon as I have the itinerary I will post it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment