we are a crazy, tv watching, bike riding, park playing, sports loving, easy going, busy being, flip flop wearing, always eating, shopping, movie watching, hunting, camping, talking, reading, photograph taking, vacationing family.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
40 days and counting...
Kaela and I officially have 40 more days until our big Washington trip. Kaela is still working very hard on getting the iPod before we leave. She has a little less then 100 chores to still complete in order to get it but she is determined. I keep reminding her how many days left and she sits and figures out how many chores she has to do per day! It's still to far away to figure out what type of clothes we will need although I am very ready to start packing. I am doing a list trying to figure out what all we will need. We are staying in 2 different rooms so we will not be able to pack together. She is rooming with 3 other girls and I opted for the single room other then rooming with another parent...no thanks! I want to take a book with me, does anyone have any good suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment