Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekly Update...

We had a great week! It was short for me; I took Friday off so I could volunteer at Bryanna's International Feast at school. I forgot to bring my camera but it was cute. Her entire class dressed up as Scottish people in their kilts. You should have seen how the boys were having to sit while eating their feast...I heard much complaints from them! Friday night the kids cousin Mryanda turned 11, they had a birthday dinner for her at Papasitos - yummy Mexican food and lots of laughs! Jonathan is now 4-0 in basketball. He made 18 points on Saturday's game - he was very proud and so were we! Carlos actually was asked to coach that game, our coach had prior commitments. Carlos did an excellent job and got lots of compliments on how he got all the kids involved, passing etc. Jagi picked up Oliver to give Jaime and Mike a little break, they have been pretty sick. He played guitar hero with us for a bit and actually liked it a lot! Sunday was packed for us. Carlos has now started back up with softball so he had 2 games then we headed straight for Jonathan baseball practice which has now begun and that lasted for 2 hours. We were all exhausted but man you could not beat being outside on Sunday here, the weather was picture perfect! I am including pictures of dinner on Friday with the Flores Family and Oliver playing GH...





No comments:

Post a Comment