we are a crazy, tv watching, bike riding, park playing, sports loving, easy going, busy being, flip flop wearing, always eating, shopping, movie watching, hunting, camping, talking, reading, photograph taking, vacationing family.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Life...
Our life has been hectic. Having two children playing ball this season has been nonstop. Luckily nothing has overlapped until today. Today is our first day that we have two games in one day; one at 6 and one at 8. We will get home about 930 which means we will be in bed way after 10pm which is past MY bedtime! I am SO glad at this point I said NO to Bryanna about wanting to play softball as well. It will all work out though because frankly I love baseball/softball season. The weather is great and the games are entertaining. Carlos is pitching on Jonathan’s team and is the first base coach on Kaela’s team so he is a little more active them I am. I am lucky, I get to sit on the bleachers and just yell, no pressure. I finally started taking pictures the last game so maybe one day I can upload them but until then you will just have to use your imagination. GO CLIPPERS and RENEGADES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment