Monday, April 26, 2010

Blowfish

Have you ever bought a pair of shoes you immediately fell in love with and you wanted to go out and buy another pair just like them to have so when the others get old and worn out you still have a new pair just like it? (boy was that the longest sentence ever?) I am going through this dilemma right now. I feel like I need to make the decision pronto or else they may get sold out. These are the sandals I am in LOVE with right now and thinking I need a second pair…you know just in case:



They are made by Blowfish which I had never heard of until now. They are the most comfortable shoe I have had so far except well my daily flip flop! I was worried about blisters but that has not been a problem. They were only $39 too which these days it seems super cheap for a major department store sandal. I mean Mr. Donald J. Pliner charges $200 for his sandals!

Dilemma’s dilemmas…should I or shouldn’t I?!

No comments:

Post a Comment