Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tis the season...

I LOVE the Christmas season! And with the weather here in Houston getting colder and colder it only makes it feel more like the season. There have been rumors that we may see snow on Friday. I totally doubt it but it would be oh so lovely although I am sure it won’t be enough to get snowed in!

Things I love about the season:

Christmas music (I can officially listen to it without people looking at me like I am an idiot)

The smell of our real Christmas tree

Watching my mom decorate her tree (I swear she has a story for every ornament)

Wrapping presents (everything I have bought so far is already wrapped)

Spending time with family

Making memories for my kids that will last a life time

Birthdays (4 to be exact)

Getting my shopping done (it’s such a relief)

Writing my annual Christmas letter (some people would call it a brag letter but it really isn’t)

Hot coco

Wondering if my hubby did or didn’t buy my anything (he always says he isn’t,” we don’t exchange gifts remember?”, but usually has something special for me)

These are just a few of my favorite things. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment