Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to school

Today was the first day of school. Seriously the summer went by way to fast. I remember the last day of school so clearly. The girls were very excited about their return. They are my social butterflies, Jonathan not so much. He is a home body and honestly my mom would totally home school him if I let her!

I didn’t do any preschool early wake up calls or early bed times prior to last night. I figured they would just get back in the swing of it after a week or so. Last night their TV’s were off at 9, that was a huge shocker for them! They woke up pretty easily this morning but I don’t expect that to last. They are usually good the first couple of days and then quickly slip back into zombies in the morning. Everyone looked cute and refreshed this morning as they walked out the door.






Jonathan reading his note from the teacher!





I can’t wait to hear how their first day went!

No comments:

Post a Comment