
I have longed for a Nikon camera. It has been probably the biggest want I had for a very long time, and very expensive want I might add! I could never bring myself to spend the money when I had it. Someone always needed something more then I needed a camera and honestly a camera is definitely not a priority especially since I had one. My kids are getting older, they hate taking pictures but I still forever wanted a Nikon! I have a dream of becoming an awesome photographer with my brother-n-law who already has the talent although anyone can be a good photographer with Photoshop right? This weekend Carlos finally said, “Let’s just go get it, you have wanted it and we just need to do it”. So we did and I now have an awesome Nikon D5000! I have no clue how to use it yet…lessons are in my near future! I cannot wait until I get to really use it. Football season, volleyball season, our Garner trip…it’s gonna be fun!

...in with the new!
No comments:
Post a Comment