Yesterday marked 1 week of doing the Biggest Loser Cardio Max tape. I enjoy working out to Bob but I miss Jillian, I enjoyed her. Bob’s work out is good and I think Jillian may make a comeback in the second or third 2 weeks, we shall see! It’s a hard work out and I never finished without sweat dripping from my forehead. I do have to say I hate squats now…he and Jillian LOVE squats! Although my ass is loving it. My sweet husband claims it feels a little tighter!
I finally measured myself last night so I thought I would share hoping that in 5 more weeks I have lost some more poundage or at least inches:
Weight: 168 lbs
Waste: 33.5 inches
Lower waste: 37 inches
(Below my belly button where my baby pooch is)
Hips: 43.5 inches
Left thigh: 25.5 inches
Right thigh: 26 inches
Left arm: 13 inches
Right arm: 13 inches
My only complaint about the Cardio Max video is that there isn’t any crunch work going on. I felt like during my month with Jillian my stomach shrunk some but we did crunches 30 days straight.
No comments:
Post a Comment