Wednesday, March 11, 2009

End of the Season

Basketball ended on Saturday. The kids were kinda bummed; both Bryanna and Jonathan really enjoyed the season even though they only won 2 games. Jonathan and Bryanna didn’t play that well together though. At first they only would pass to each other but as the season went on they wouldn’t pass at all to each other. You could see Bry on the court talking “smack” to Jonathan to leave her alone! Bryanna said she would play again if she was on an all girls team, I will definitely look for one for her. She did really well this season, she made more points during the last game then Jonathan did, much improved!


Thanks for NOT smiling Jonathan!


Bryanna and Abbey, Abbey came to cheer on the last game.


Bryanna acting silly in the stands


The Cougars

I am waiting for other parents to send me their pictures of the ice cream party and trophies. My camera ran out of batteries!

Today is 17 days of the 30 day shred! I am slowly getting there. I feel much better, my clothes are a little loser too. I still don’t plan to weigh myself until day 30. Level 2 is pretty hard. I struggle still but I get through it…beat red!

No comments:

Post a Comment