Day 11 was HARD. I officially started level 2 of the shed. It wasn’t what I expected, well I really didn’t know what to expect. It started off similar to level 1but I guess I should have known it would soon change and be more difficult. It’s a lot on your hands, almost push up position. I got through it – beat red and sweating! I am almost half way done so there is an upside!
We are jammed packed this weekend with stuff! Its Jonathan and Bryanna’s last basketball game…yeah! Maybe they will go out with a win since they still haven’t won one! Then right after that is their ice cream celebration – celebrate hoops with scoops…I made it up! All during this, Jonathan has a scrimmage game which he will miss some of it. I told him he could play 45 mins of the scrimmage and we could rush over to his basketball game that he didn’t want to miss. Sunday my sister n law and I are taking our two boys to see the Jonas Brothers in concert at the Houston Rodeo. They are thrilled!
My 30th birthday is coming up; I can’t decide if I want a party, a vacation or a night out on the town, decisions decisions!
No comments:
Post a Comment