You are 12 years old today, 1 more year and you will be an official teenager. It is amazing how fast the time goes. I knew from the day I met you we were meant to be together. I promised myself I would never disappoint you and to this day I hope I haven’t. You love to sleep in and if we let you, you would sleep all day. You are an organization queen. Your room is always spotless. You are very helpful, you step up when someone is in need no matter how big or small it is. You are very kind hearted. You hate math but love English, you can write a story in no time. You love the color black and love to wear jeans even when it’s hot. You tease your brother and sister but love to play with them…as long as you are in charge. You are a leader not a follower. You are great with children. You love to text message on your cell phone but hardly ever make actually phone calls. You love music; YouTube has become your best friend. You love making crafts for other people. You are the most independent out of you and your siblings. You love to have the last word. Since you have started middle school you love school and it only gets better. You share your birthday with Christmas which makes the day even more special.
You are our oldest, you are one of a kind, I am grateful for you. I love you now and for eternity.
Happy 12th Birthday Kaela!
No comments:
Post a Comment