Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy 8th...

You are 8 years old today. I remember December 21, 2000 like it was yesterday. We all thought you were the most beautiful baby we had ever seen until we got your hospital photos. Man did you look so beaten up! From that day forward I knew we would be great friends. You are a lot like me, probably more than either of us would like almost two peas in a pod! You have great enthusiasm every day. You light up a room when you walk in. You can talk anyone’s ear off. You sure can pout better than anyone I know. You love to do math and to make crafts. You like to learn new things in the kitchen, always wanting to help pour or measure. You love the color pink but you also love dirt and bugs. It is hard for you to pick out an outfit on the first try. Holy shoot is your favorite saying right now. You and Jonathan are good buds, you get along really well, and you read to each other at night when lying in your beds. You love to play teacher in your room, you even carry a whistle around your neck when you can find it. You have a big heart. Your love for babies is unbelievable. Riding bikes, running, swimming, playing outside are things you would choose to do in an instant. You are a slob and hate cleaning your room. You never make it in the dirty clothes basket. You are pretty independent.

I am very grateful for December 21st but I am more grateful for you. I love you yesterday, today and forever.

Happy 8th Birthday Bry Bry!

(I will post birthday pictures tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment