I came home the other day and mom had made a wonderfully smelling pumpkin pie…oh my! I melted because I LOVE that smell almost as much as I love the smell on Thanksgiving morning when the turkey is a-baking!
When is it too early to start preparing for Christmas? I like to start early but for my own sanity. I like to stay on top of it so I don’t have to run around last minute, I can budget and prepare mentally. Carlos and I have purchased the kids “major” Christmas present already, I have my list of who I need to buy for and what I am getting each one of them, I have taken the kids Christmas pictures for our cards already (I think at least one turned out good enough!), I have started to write our annual Christmas letter too. Luckily I don’t have to do much decorating or cooking but if I did which sometimes I wish I did, I probably would already be pulling those bins out as well. I love the holiday season! Is it too early to listen to Christmas music yet?? Okay maybe I will wait until Halloween has passed.
Is anyone else preparing?!
No comments:
Post a Comment