Saturday, August 2, 2008

You have got to be kidding me...

Friday after work I had errands to run. Bryanna had a party Saturday morning so we needed to run to Michael's to get a gift, I wanted to use my coupon at JcPenny's, feed the kids dinner at the mall and go by Victoria's Secret to get my 2 free panties I had coupons for.

We headed out...

Michaels - CHECK
JcPennys - CHECK
Dinner - CHECK
Victoria's Secret - yeah right...

As soon as we finished Chick-fil-a Jonathan explained that he was not feeling well. He looked at me and sort of faked gaged. I was said seriously do you need to throw up? I think so mama he said with sad eyes. Of course my first thought is SHIT! Then I said as soon as the girls get back from throwing the trash away we will go straight to the bathroom, just hold on to this bag just in case. As soon as the girls came back Jonathan hurled right into the bag. Second thought was SHIT SHIT! Ok Jonathan hurry lets go to the bathroom just keep the bag over your mouth. We get half way to the restroom and he stops and throw ups again, the bag still over his mouth but this time the bag breaks, the throw up is all over him, the floor and OUR feet! Third thought SHIT SHIT SHIT and damn sorry janitors! We finish our run to the restroom and of course he is done throwing up by then. Obviously we left after that, I glanced over and saw his mess was being cleaned up so we darted quietly the other way to the car.

I went back the next morning to get my free panties!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! We had just spoken to yall! What a nightmare! Poor little guy... I hope he's feeling better by now!

    ReplyDelete